Sunday, June 13, 2010

When someone walks out of your life, let them. There's no use in wasting your time on people that leave you. What you make of yourself and your future is no longer tied to them. Yeah, you may miss them. But remember that you did all you could do, and that you weren't the one that gave up.

What if you think you haven't done all you could? How do we know if we've done our best when there's always something to improve on? Is it worth it to keep waiting and trying? Isn't that what we're supposed to do - to persevere on till we get what we're satisfied with?



For the very first time in months, I went to bed even though I wasn't tired. For the first time in weeks, I could remember my dreams very clearly, and they were strange ones. I'm going to write them down later.

No comments: